WFU believes that ambition and hard work should always be rewarded. Therefore, we offer a new range of scholarships to recognize a variety of talented candidates.
- Conditions: TOEFL PAPER(550+), IELTS(6.5+), TOEIC(900+), TOCFL(B1)
- Contents: (a) Waiver of 1 Yr. tuition and miscellaneous fees; (b) Starting from the second semester, each semester grade must be 80 or higher. Conduct performance grade needs to be 80 or higher. Attendance rate must be 90% or higher; (c) 1 Yr. Dorm fee free.
- Conditions: TOEFL PAPER(500-549), IELTS(5.0-6.4), TOEIC(520-899), TOCFL(A2)
- Contents: (a) Waiver of the 1st semester tuition and miscellaneous fees; (b) 1st semester Dorm fee free; (c) Early Bird: 50% OFF for the 2nd semester Dorm fee.
- Conditions: TOEFL PAPER(400-499), IELTS(3.5-4.9), TOEIC(400-519), TOCFL(A1)
- Contents: (a) Waiver of the 1st semester tuition and miscellaneous fees; (b) Early Bird: 50% OFF for the 1st semester dorm fee.
Erasmus+ helps organize student exchanges within Erasmus+ program countries and to and from Partner countries. Opportunities to study abroad are available to students at short cycle Bachelor and Master levels. More info.
Each semester grants full tuition and some miscellaneous fees to the recipients.
A subsidy of NT$15,000 per month for college students; NT$20,000 per month for living expenses for master and doctoral students. More Info.
Awarded students receive a monthly scholarship of NT$25,000 during the pre-study period of Chinese. The awardees will receive a monthly scholarship of NT$30,000 during their degree program. More info